In the late 1970s, Argentinean tennis player Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and off-the-court charm, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon.
- Leather upper with perforated detailing at forefoot
- Classic tennis silhouette
- Full lace closure for snug fit
- Non-marking rubber outsole with pivot point to support quick rotation
- Signature PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- Classic PUMA GV Special branding on lateral side
- Woven PUMA label on tongue tab